Previously thought limited to Apple and Google browsers, the flaw leaves communications between affected users and websites open to interception.
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article