Previously thought limited to Apple and Google browsers, the flaw leaves communications between affected users and websites open to interception.
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article