Microsoft’s updates for the Meltdown microprocessor mega-flaw inadvertently left users running Windows 7 64-bit systems open to a “way worse” flaw, a researcher has claimed.
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- The Elite Microsoft Hacker Team That Keeps Windows PCs Safe Digest Article
- Drupal Fixes Drupalgeddon2 Security Flaw That Allows Hackers to Take Over Sites Digest Article