The Defense Department’s $6 billion supermarket chain needs tighter security for the secret keys fastening its hundreds of databases, Pentagon officials say.
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article