“No one knows for sure who created Hajime. The only thing we know for sure is that it’s a vigilante white hat hacker who created this to counter any future attacks from Mirai and similar attacks,” said Mandeep Khera, CMO of security firm Arxan.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- Thousands of Mobile Apps Leak Data from Firebase Databases Digest Article
- Cyber Defense Tool Is an Early Warning System for Grid Attacks Digest Article