“No one knows for sure who created Hajime. The only thing we know for sure is that it’s a vigilante white hat hacker who created this to counter any future attacks from Mirai and similar attacks,” said Mandeep Khera, CMO of security firm Arxan.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article