“No one knows for sure who created Hajime. The only thing we know for sure is that it’s a vigilante white hat hacker who created this to counter any future attacks from Mirai and similar attacks,” said Mandeep Khera, CMO of security firm Arxan.
- A New Linux Trojan Called NyaDrop Threatens the IoT Landscape Digest Article
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attackers are Trying to Knock an Entire Country Offline Digest Article