Germany’s federal security office confirmed that almost a million customers in the country were affected by internet outages as a result of the attack.
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article