Germany’s federal security office confirmed that almost a million customers in the country were affected by internet outages as a result of the attack.
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article