The number of gambling applications installed on mobile devices used in corporate environments is on the rise, which creates an increasingly favorable environment for data theft and other types of cyberattacks, a recent report from enterprise security company Veracode shows.
- Thousands of Mobile Apps Leak Data from Firebase Databases Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- Data Privacy Day – Consumer Resources Information Page
- Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down All Offices Amid Ongoing Facebook Crisis Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article