Mobile and IoT devices are still not a factor in real-world data attacks, according to Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigation.
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article