ATM fraud experts say they continue to see criminal innovations with “insert skimmers,” wafer-thin data theft devices that fit inside the ATM’s card acceptance slot and do not alter the outward appearance of a compromised cash machine.
- Hackers Target ATMs Across Europe as Cyber Threat Grows Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- The Cybersecurity Problem Everyone Has, But No One Wants to Deal With Digest Article
- Common Sense Guide to Mitigating Insider Threats, Fifth Edition Reference Document