In the future, unmanned aerial systems will hold even more utility as they become faster, stealthier and more autonomous, experts said. At the same time, they will become more accessible to foreign countries and terrorist groups around the world.
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- Elon Musk and AI Experts Urge U.N. to Ban Artificial Intelligence in Weapons Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article