More than one million Google accounts have been breached by malware that infiltrated older Android devices, cyber security firm Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. announced Wednesday.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article