More than one million Google accounts have been breached by malware that infiltrated older Android devices, cyber security firm Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. announced Wednesday.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article