An analysis of the 1,000 most popular free Android apps from the Google Play store has revealed a depressing fact: most of them sport an SSL/TLS vulnerability that can be misused for executing man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks, and occasionally additional ones, as well.
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- Facebook Offers Extra Security with USB Key Support Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article