An analysis of the 1,000 most popular free Android apps from the Google Play store has revealed a depressing fact: most of them sport an SSL/TLS vulnerability that can be misused for executing man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks, and occasionally additional ones, as well.
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- How the Triton Malware Shut Down Critical Infrastructure in the Middle East Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article