Only three of the top 50 university computer science programs in the United States require students to take a cybersecurity course, and many don’t even offer a class on the subject, according to a recent study by CloudPassage, a cloud computing security company.
- Tech Views Journal Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Exclusive: U.S. Air Force Inks $19 Million Cybersecurity Deal Digest Article
- Study Finds Cyberthreat Data Overwhelming to Security Workers Digest Article
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article