Only three of the top 50 university computer science programs in the United States require students to take a cybersecurity course, and many don’t even offer a class on the subject, according to a recent study by CloudPassage, a cloud computing security company.
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Autonomic Cyber Security (ACS) CSIAC Webinar
- New Changes To Wassenaar Arrangement Export Controls Will Benefit Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Recent Developments in Cyberlaw: 2018 Reference Document
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article