Only three of the top 50 university computer science programs in the United States require students to take a cybersecurity course, and many don’t even offer a class on the subject, according to a recent study by CloudPassage, a cloud computing security company.
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article
- The GenCyber Program Video Podcast
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- Computer Operating System and Short Movie Stored on DNA Digest Article