Rethinking conventional computer designs, which are decades old, the U.S. Department of Energy has set its sights on creating systems that could supplant today’s PCs and servers.
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Serious Quantum Computers are Finally Here. What are we Going to do With Them? Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Barely Exist – Here’s Why We’re Writing Languages for Them Anyway Digest Article