Researchers have uncovered several serious vulnerabilities in industrial ethernet switches developed by Moxa, a Taiwan-based provider of industrial networking, computing and automation solutions.
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- The Threat of Weaponized Machines Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article