Officials from mSpy announced that their servers had been breached, and that data from 80,000 customers could have been stolen and leaked on the Dark Web.
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Avalanche Network Dismantled in International Cyber Operation Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article