Officials from mSpy announced that their servers had been breached, and that data from 80,000 customers could have been stolen and leaked on the Dark Web.
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article