Officials from mSpy announced that their servers had been breached, and that data from 80,000 customers could have been stolen and leaked on the Dark Web.
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article