Researchers at Avast have conducted a brief analysis of OmniRAT, a multi-platform remote administration tool (RAT) that has been used for malicious purposes.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article