The potential dangers of USB sticks when it comes to transporting computer viruses are well known, but even workers in highly sensitive environments like nuclear facilities can’t always seem to prevent themselves from exposing their PCs to malware.
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- Hackers Breached a Dozen US Nuclear Plants, Reports Say Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article