The potential dangers of USB sticks when it comes to transporting computer viruses are well known, but even workers in highly sensitive environments like nuclear facilities can’t always seem to prevent themselves from exposing their PCs to malware.
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- Trisis Has Mistakenly Been Released on the Open Internet Digest Article