All members of the public can take some simple actions to protect themselves online and to recover in the event a cyber incident occurs. This week’s topic is simple steps that an individual or organization can take to improve their online safety. CSIAC has a substantial repository of information available to its users. We will highlight a few topics we feel are critical to protecting yourself and point you to both CSIAC and external resources we feel can assist you.
- Simple Steps to Online Safety – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 1: October 2-6 Information Page
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 2: October 9-13 Information Page
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page