The National Security Agency is undertaking a major reorganization, merging its offensive and defensive organizations in the hope of making them more adept at facing the digital threats of the 21st century, according to current and former officials.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Cybercom Establishes Strategic Concepts to Mitigate Cyber Threats to Natl Security Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- U.S. Military and NATO May Now Target Russia With Cyberweapons, Marking Huge Policy Change Digest Article