The National Security Agency is undertaking a major reorganization, merging its offensive and defensive organizations in the hope of making them more adept at facing the digital threats of the 21st century, according to current and former officials.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page