The National Security Agency is undertaking a major reorganization, merging its offensive and defensive organizations in the hope of making them more adept at facing the digital threats of the 21st century, according to current and former officials.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- U.S.-U.K. Cyber Agreement Opens Doors for Both Nations Digest Article
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- MD5 – A New Department of Defense National Security Technology Accelerator – Officially Launches with Disaster Relief Hackathon in New York City Digest Article