NVD is the U.S. government repository of standards based vulnerability management data represented using the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP). This data enables automation of vulnerability management, security measurement, and compliance. NVD includes databases of security checklists, security related software flaws, misconfigurations, product names, and impact metrics.
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- Introduction Journal Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- The Threat of Weaponized Machines Digest Article