The head of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) warned that the U.S. Navy will have to ramp up its cyber-security efforts to secure the controls systems of its submarines.
- Cyber Risk to Transportation Industrial Control Systems Journal Article
- Swift Warns Banks of Fresh Wave of Cyber Heists Digest Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- U.S. Cyber Command Director: We Want ‘Loud,’ Offensive Cyber Tools Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article