The head of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) warned that the U.S. Navy will have to ramp up its cyber-security efforts to secure the controls systems of its submarines.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- Cyber Risk to Transportation Industrial Control Systems Journal Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- Department of Defense Announces Successful Micro-Drone Demonstration Digest Article