The head of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) warned that the U.S. Navy will have to ramp up its cyber-security efforts to secure the controls systems of its submarines.
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article