The Navy has awarded a potential $2.5 billion worth of contracts to five companies for full deployment production of the Navy’s Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services system, which is intended to improve interoperability across the fleet.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article
- Six Big Vendors Dominate a Fragmented Federal Cyber Market, Numbers Show Digest Article
- Security Analyst Says Yahoo!, Dropbox, LinkedIn, Tumblr All Popped by Same Gang Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article