The Navy has awarded a potential $2.5 billion worth of contracts to five companies for full deployment production of the Navy’s Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services system, which is intended to improve interoperability across the fleet.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- DOD Tests and Deploys Upgraded JRSS Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Six Big Vendors Dominate a Fragmented Federal Cyber Market, Numbers Show Digest Article
- Towards a High-Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface Digest Article