The Navy has awarded a potential $2.5 billion worth of contracts to five companies for full deployment production of the Navy’s Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services system, which is intended to improve interoperability across the fleet.
- Army Research Lab Awards $25 Million Contract for Internet of Battlefield Things Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- DOD Tests and Deploys Upgraded JRSS Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article