The chief of naval operations last month established the Navy Cybersecurity Division, a 40-person office responsible for evaluating big cyber investments and ensuring policy requirements.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article