The chief of naval operations last month established the Navy Cybersecurity Division, a 40-person office responsible for evaluating big cyber investments and ensuring policy requirements.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article