As government agencies edge closer to cloud adoption, one of the military services is attempting to take a more proactive approach to leveraging cloud technology to deliver tactical applications needed to handle growing volumes of sensor and targeting data in real time.
- Under the Sea, Microsoft Tests a Datacenter That’s Quick to Deploy, Could Provide Internet Connectivity for Years Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- Golden Touch: Next-gen Optical Disk to Solve Data Storage Challenge Digest Article