As government agencies edge closer to cloud adoption, one of the military services is attempting to take a more proactive approach to leveraging cloud technology to deliver tactical applications needed to handle growing volumes of sensor and targeting data in real time.
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- Crowd-Driven Tactical Decision Game: Training Tactical Creativity Journal Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document