In a step that may go some way toward reducing some of the red tape between the Defense Department and cloud computing vendors, the Department of the Navy (DoN) said last week that the Navy and Marine Corps can sign off on their own business cases for migrating to commercial cloud vendors without seeking higher-level approval.
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article
- Cloud Computing – How Easy is it? Journal Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- One Side Now: The Need to Adopt a Business Systems Approach to Cloud Security Journal Article
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article