In a step that may go some way toward reducing some of the red tape between the Defense Department and cloud computing vendors, the Department of the Navy (DoN) said last week that the Navy and Marine Corps can sign off on their own business cases for migrating to commercial cloud vendors without seeking higher-level approval.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article