Personal data belonging to 134,386 current and former sailors in the U.S. Navy has been compromised, the Navy said on Wednesday.
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Saks, Lord & Taylor Hit by Payment Card Data Breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article