Personal data belonging to 134,386 current and former sailors in the U.S. Navy has been compromised, the Navy said on Wednesday.
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article