U.S. warships that patrol treacherous waterways like the Strait of Hormuz are ready to respond to a wide array of threats, including underwater explosives, kamikaze boats and missile strikes. They are less prepared, though, to cope with a cyber onslaught on their computer systems.
- Cyber Threat Landscape: What can you do to mitigate the risks? CSIAC Webinar
- Maxwell’s Cyber College is Next Step in Cyber Warfare Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- The New Frontier in Cybersecurity is Underwater Digest Article