U.S. warships that patrol treacherous waterways like the Strait of Hormuz are ready to respond to a wide array of threats, including underwater explosives, kamikaze boats and missile strikes. They are less prepared, though, to cope with a cyber onslaught on their computer systems.
- Maxwell’s Cyber College is Next Step in Cyber Warfare Digest Article
- The New Frontier in Cybersecurity is Underwater Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Cybercom Establishes Strategic Concepts to Mitigate Cyber Threats to Natl Security Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article