Stolen medical information is a prevalent problem across multiple industries, according to a new study by Verizon.
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article