Stolen medical information is a prevalent problem across multiple industries, according to a new study by Verizon.
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- Equifax Reveals Full Horror of That Monstrous Cyber-heist of its Servers Digest Article