A remote attacker could log into certain NETGEAR switches and execute arbitrary code because of hardcoded credentials installed within the firmware used on the devices.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article