Security researchers evaluated a number of network access storage (NAS) devices and found them highly vulnerable to attacks that could lead to complete control over them.
- Golden Touch: Next-gen Optical Disk to Solve Data Storage Challenge Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Autosploit Marries Shodan, Metasploit, Puts IoT Devices at Risk Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar