While the steady tick-tock of the tried and true is still audible, the last two years have ushered a fresh wave of new architectures targeting deep learning and other specialized workloads, as well as a bevy of forthcoming hybrids with FPGAs, zippier GPUs, and swiftly emerging open architectures.
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article
- U.S. Military Sees Future in Neuromorphic Computing Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article