A new remote access Trojan (RAT) for Android has been found to integrate malicious functionality in legitimate apps, allowing the attacker control over various functions of the device, such as camera, GPS and microphone.
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article