A new remote access Trojan (RAT) for Android has been found to integrate malicious functionality in legitimate apps, allowing the attacker control over various functions of the device, such as camera, GPS and microphone.
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article