A new remote access Trojan (RAT) for Android has been found to integrate malicious functionality in legitimate apps, allowing the attacker control over various functions of the device, such as camera, GPS and microphone.
- This Hack Can Silently Break Into 1 Billion Android App Accounts Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article