A new remote access Trojan (RAT) for Android has been found to integrate malicious functionality in legitimate apps, allowing the attacker control over various functions of the device, such as camera, GPS and microphone.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article