In order to solve problems—problems such as intelligence agencies or hackers infecting open source software distribution systems with malware—one must first understand how problems may be exploited.
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article