In order to solve problems—problems such as intelligence agencies or hackers infecting open source software distribution systems with malware—one must first understand how problems may be exploited.
- Leveraging Machine Learning: How to Achieve the Right Balance Between Humans and Automation to Optimize Outcomes CSIAC Webinar
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar