A bipartisan group of senators looking to strengthenthe Department of Homeland Security’s ability to intercede at agencies with weak cybersecurityintroduced the Federal Information Security Management Reform Act (FISMA Reform).
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Army Hits Homerun With Cybersecurity Scorecard Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article