A bipartisan group of senators looking to strengthenthe Department of Homeland Security’s ability to intercede at agencies with weak cybersecurityintroduced the Federal Information Security Management Reform Act (FISMA Reform).
- Most Major US Agencies Are Now Feeding the Federal Cyber Threat Dashboard Digest Article
- Senators Express Concern Over Trump’s Decision to Scrap Top Cyber Post Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Army Hits Homerun With Cybersecurity Scorecard Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article