A bipartisan group of senators looking to strengthenthe Department of Homeland Security’s ability to intercede at agencies with weak cybersecurityintroduced the Federal Information Security Management Reform Act (FISMA Reform).
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article