The countries – Britain, Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Sweden and the United States – signed the memorandum to set up the so-called “hybrid threat” center in Helsinki with the support of the Finnish government.
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article