The countries – Britain, Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Sweden and the United States – signed the memorandum to set up the so-called “hybrid threat” center in Helsinki with the support of the Finnish government.
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- Data From Connected CloudPets Teddy Bears Leaked and Ransomed, Exposing Kids’ Voice Messages Digest Article
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article