In December, new export control rules for computer network intrusion software were published by the Wassenaar Arrangement, an international body that governs trade in goods with military and civilian applications for 42 member states. These new rules represent a significant victory for computer security practitioners in a policy dialog that has been going on for many years. However, there is important work that remains to be done.
- Industry Risks – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- DoD Cybersecurity Policy Chart Video Podcast
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page