A team of researchers has demonstrated that the cost of breaking the SHA1 cryptographic hash function is lower than previously estimated, which is why they believe the industry should accelerate migration to more secure standards.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- CWI, Google Announce First Collision for Industry Security Standard SHA-1 Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article