A team of researchers has demonstrated that the cost of breaking the SHA1 cryptographic hash function is lower than previously estimated, which is why they believe the industry should accelerate migration to more secure standards.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article