A new cyber virus spread from Ukraine to wreak havoc around the globe on Wednesday, crippling thousands of computers, disrupting ports from Mumbai to Los Angeles and halting production at a chocolate factory in Australia.
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article