An increasing number of organizations are moving their existing infrastructure to the cloud because of the benefits it affords them. It is crucial that companies have an understanding of the various cloud deployment models, considerations that must be taken into account, and the benefits of moving to the cloud. In this episode of The CSIAC Podcast, Sean Bird talks with Nicholas Maida and Michael VanSteenburg, Cybersecurity Analysts for Quanterion Solutions Incorporated, about cloud infrastructure deployment models and their pros and cons.
- Cloud Infrastructure Deployment Video Podcast
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- The GenCyber Program Video Podcast