Researchers have neutralized the threat of the latest strain of the CryptXXX v.3 ransomware, releasing a decryption tool for unlocking files, and have added it to the RannohDecryptor, a free utility hosted by Kaspersky Lab’s No Ransom Project.
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Ransomware Local Government Management Guide Reference Document
- Samas Ransomware Uses Active Directory to Infect Entire Networks Digest Article