Researchers have neutralized the threat of the latest strain of the CryptXXX v.3 ransomware, releasing a decryption tool for unlocking files, and have added it to the RannohDecryptor, a free utility hosted by Kaspersky Lab’s No Ransom Project.
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Microsoft Blocks Embedding SettingContent-ms Files in Office 365 Docs Digest Article