A new kind of computer memory could help make more capable computer chips that function more like biological brains, say IBM researchers.
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article