A new kind of computer memory could help make more capable computer chips that function more like biological brains, say IBM researchers.
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article