Computer security researchers have developed a modification to the core Android operating system that allows developers and users to plug in new security enhancements. The new Android Security Modules (ASM) framework aims to eliminate the bottleneck that prevents developers and users from taking advantage of new security tools.
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Rowhammer Vulnerability Comes to Android Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Many Android VPN Apps Breaking Privacy Promises Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article