Computer security researchers have developed a modification to the core Android operating system that allows developers and users to plug in new security enhancements. The new Android Security Modules (ASM) framework aims to eliminate the bottleneck that prevents developers and users from taking advantage of new security tools.
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document