A Commerce Department standards body has released preliminary guidelines for masking the personal data of individuals captured by traffic sensors, speed cameras and other Internet-connected government systems.
- San Diego Installing ‘Smart City’ Network with Sensors on 3,200 Streetlights Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Comply to Connect (C2C) CSIAC Webinar