The IcedID Trojan was spotted in September by researchers at IBM’s X-Force Research team. They said the Trojan has several standout techniques and procedures, such as the ability to spread over a network and the ability to monitor a browser’s activity by setting up a local proxy for traffic tunneling.
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Capture the Flag: the emergence of complex cooperative agents Digest Article
- Emerging Concepts to Critical Infrastructure Video Podcast
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article