The federal government has concluded there’s a new leaker exposing national security documents in the aftermath of surveillance disclosures by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Must Become Core Function of Agencies in Next Administration, Commission Says Digest Article