The federal government has concluded there’s a new leaker exposing national security documents in the aftermath of surveillance disclosures by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article