IT security departments have used guidance from NIST and other sources to help them defend the vulnerable connections between mobile devices and enterprise computer systems from malware, viruses and other types of attacks. Recently, organizations from both the public and private sectors have requested more specific information on threats and ways to mitigate them.
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article