The Network Time Foundation’s NTP Project has released an update for the Network Time Protocol (NTP) to address a series of low and medium severity vulnerabilities reported by experts from Cisco, Red Hat, IDA, Boston University, and Tenable Networks.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar