A simple yet ingenious scam is being used by scammers to compromise accounts of Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo Mail users, Symantec researcher Slawomir Grzonkowski warns.
- You Had One Job, Outlook! Security Bug Fix Stops Mail App From Forwarding Attachments Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Nope, this isn’t the HTTPS-validated Stripe website you think it is Digest Article
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article