A simple yet ingenious scam is being used by scammers to compromise accounts of Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo Mail users, Symantec researcher Slawomir Grzonkowski warns.
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- Gmail Phishing: Latest Cyber Attack Infects Users by Mimicking Past Emails Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article