CSIAC organized and hosted an invitation-only workshop at George Mason University. The workshop brought together personnel from the Department of Defense DOD), academia and industry. The goal was to facilitate a discussion and exploration of the technical challenges, research directions, and practical approaches to the utilization of cyber modeling and simulation (M&S) to support the Cyber Mission Forces (CMF).
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Expert to Keynote 2017 DHS Cyber Security R&D Showcase Digest Article
- Call for Papers for Publication Video Podcast
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article
- Performing a Technical Inquiry Video Podcast