A new point-of-sale (PoS) malware family, dubbed PoSeidon, has been discovered in the wild, contacting data exfiltration servers running websites with a Russian top-level domain.
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article